What We Provide
Since 2003, Alcohol Rehab Suffolk has been offering alcohol and substance treatment. Our experience is extensive as a result of helping scores fighting forms of substance abuse.
The Work We Do
The United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service is given by Alcohol Rehab Suffolk. We utilise an incorporated model that joins peer bolster, psychosocial intercessions and phenomenal clinical care at each phase of an individual's recuperation journey. We are focused on offering individualised care that is cantered on the patient, in the bid to assist the addict to abstain from alcohol and drug for the rest of their life.
To get there, we
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Complete our work in community-based treatment centres close to where people reside.
- Build and maintain close, working relationships with local GPs, pharmacists, and other colleagues in order bring in aspects of a wider treatment system and provide excellent care.
- Using verifiable treatment regimes that have proven effective in addressing and treating substance dependency and its resultant complications.
- Make use of the power of Mutual Aid as well as peer support in making recovery perceptible and able to be reached successfully.
- Are one of the followers of SMART Recovery.
- Know that the support and guidance of family and caregivers is essential and provide them with support and guidance.
- Link with what is at hand and fill the voids that we identify.
Please reach us on 0800 246 1509, to find out more info about Alcohol Rehab Suffolk's Addiction services.
For Anyone Needing Our Services
Please look at our Patient Information leaflet to get more info regarding how we can offer you support for the entire duration of your recovery.
For data on the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) accessible see our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine.